hello there its eazy to find the endcall thing just take the phone
away from your year put it  near your face so the screen is faceing u
and then try to locate the endcall oh about the speakerphone by doing
the samething as i told u try lokating the yearpice and tap and then
slide  your phinger up u will be able to get the speaker thing working
cheers

On 5/5/12, Carol Pearson <carol.pearso...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using the recent upgraded version of Skype and, for the most part, it's
> fine.  However, I notice that a few VI folk are having problems locating the
> "End" button on a call and sometimes it just doesn't seem to be visible.  In
> addition and perhaps more annoying for me, I can no longer get the caller
> through the speaker and have to keep the phone to my ear for the duration.
>
> Are there any work arounds for these things that I haven't yet discovered,
> please, or do we have to live this way now?
>
> We particularly liked having friends on speaker phone and it worked well so
> that more than one of us at home could join in the conversation so I hope
> there is something I can do.
>
> --
> Carol P

sent from my i phone