Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rgallegos74

On 5/11/2012 7:55 AM, Thom wrote:
Hi there,
Try this.
Go to your music library in iTunes. control c to copy, then paste it in
a folder or desktop.
See if that does it and let me know.
Thom

    -----Original Message-----
    *From:* viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
    *On Behalf Of *Catherine Mahony
    *Sent:* Friday, May 11, 2012 6:44 AM
    *To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
    *Subject:* Simplest Way to Convert ITunes music files to mp3or for
    use on the Victor Reader Stream

    Hello again listers

    Apologies if this is off topic.

    Just wondering how to convert a song which is currently in AAC
    format to Mp3 for use on the stream. Can’t seem to find the option
    to convert to mp3 in iTunes, but think I used to be able to.

    If you think this is too off topic, can you please email me off list
    at catherine...@gmail.com <mailto:catherine...@gmail.com>

    Many thanks

    Catherine