Hi! Can someone please tell me what is the best way to read the
emails. I mean I use the iPhone to have them read out to me. I find I
get a lot of repetition and the emails come on mixed up. I get a lot
of links read-out to me and it's no fun at all.  I wish all the emails
could come without on the text before and after you could make feeding
so much easier. Also it would make more sense. Can you please suggest?
Thank you and many blessings!
This email was dictated to my iPhone. So please excuse the typos!
Thanks again! es