I had, still have but do not use, one of the original Trekker /
Maestro in a HP P D A.
The Trekker was awesome as a GPS device.  The Maestro was OK, except
its web browser left something to be desired.
I would like to see Humanware develop an iPhone app with the Trekker
software using voice overs speech.

I'd pay $200 for that.

Chuck