Hello,

I sent an e-Mail to Apple store applications management department about it and
they tould me that the publication event could be delayed for 24 hours.

Sorry for this problem. I hope the new game will be available as soon as
possible.

I will tell you more information when I receive more.

Thanks and regards
        Jonathan Chacón