Hi, I hve xm, and on my phone I use music dock whichis an app which helps with accessibility with xm. I believe there are some using xm for sports, etc. but I am not sure about on the iphone. I used to have an online account which was fantastic but is totally inaccessable now, though I haven't responded to the recent adds for it. I doubt it would be available on ootunes or tunein radio because of being a paid program. if that online program works wrll could you let us know?
Vicki Meizinger becuase of its being a p

On 5/16/2012 1:25 PM, Michael Malver wrote:
I own Ootunes, and if it can be done, I don't know how.
Can someone elaborate more on this?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Pablo Sandoval
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 11:41 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: XM Satellite radio on iPhone

I am pretty sure OoTunes will do this.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Rocheleau"<marcrochelea...@gmail.com>
To:<viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 10:34 AM
Subject: XM Satellite radio on iPhone

Hi all,

The last I heard, XM radio's iPhone wasn't accessible. I was wondering
if this has changed and, if not, is there another accessible app that
will let you access those channels with an XM Online account? I
remember there being a 3rd party app like this that was accessible a
few years ago but wasn't sure if it was still available.

I just ask because I got a renewal offer that includes the online
access to XM radio stations for my account. Thanks in advance!

-Marc