Hi all,

I have signed up with a twitter account. I don't imagine tweeting, but I do
want to follow a few others. I looked at tweetlist free and pro version and see
no difference in the descriptions. What is the difference between these two
apps? And what is a tweetlist, which apparently some people use and others
don't, but it is suppose to be one of the selling points of this particular
app? I want to keep it simple, just follow folks and keep things organized. Can
I start following people using the tweetlist app? Or do I have to sign up to
follow people on the twitter.com site itself? And I probably have more
questions, but maybe what I should do is talk with somebody on skype or
something, rather than clog the list.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com