Hi all,
First, apologies for the cross posting. I've tried to resolve this problem, but
I can't seem too, can anyone help?
I have four wma files which I now can play on my mac using quick-time/perrien
However, I really want these folders (audio) to transfer to my phone, in a
podcast style. However, I can't change them to mp3 or m4a. When I try to export
them into m4a to subsequently add to itunes on the Mac it says this media must
be corrupted. It's fine. I tried renaming them as mp3 but that didn't work
either. Then I thought that if I tried exporting them from my dropbox app on my
iphone into downcast that might work, but of course, they are still in wma and
I can't get them to play there.
How can I get them into itunes so they will sync to my phone?
How can I get them into mp3 or m4a so I can if nothing else put them through
downcast and dropbox and get them on that way?
Can anyone help? I need simple instructions, cos clearly I can't get it to work
myself ...
Thanks.
Kirsten.