Hello Lists,

I was wondering if there is an app out there that is accessible that will
search a restaurant's menu and list the nutritional values along with the
menu item? This would be great for those that need to calculate the Weight
Watcher's points, the sodium amounts intake, and sugar/carbs listed that
need to be considered before making a selection because of dietary
restrictions. Any suggestions would be great, as one of my clients was
asking about this for the iPhone last night.

Thanks in advance.

Eileen
Thanks in advance.

Eileen m