HTH and have a great day!…

Smiles,

Cara :)
On May 31, 2012, at 7:41 AM, Brent Harding wrote:

Wouldn't this command line thing be a lot like blind guys trying CAD? What I
mean is that I've been retyping these tutorials for a work experience with a
job coach, and CAD is a mix of gui and command line, and I don't get
conceptually what the tutorials are coming to as their end result.

----- Original Message -----
From: Jan Blüher
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: IOS development

Hallo Rob and Igor,

here comes the link to the Apple developer registration page, where you can
read more about the things you will have access to:

https://developer.apple.com/programs/register/

Good luck

Jan

---
ColorVisor - The app to identify colors.
Available on the App Store:
http://itunes.com/app/ColorVisor
---
Dr. Jan Blüher
visorApps - Accessible apps for iPad & iPhone
Bayreuther Str. 2
D-01187 Dresden
Germany

phone: +49 (0) 351 16053907