From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Sunday, 3 June 2012 1:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Multi Edit - Contacts Manager is currently free

Hi, no I do not. I got it yesterday and played around with it and when I
was searching for other free apps today I noticed it was still free. So,
it could be a few days, or today could be the last one. I use the News
Store app to tell me of apps which are free. It's around 90% accurate
meaning that occasionally I'll open an app from it's list only to find
out it's no longer free. However I love this Store News app.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
You know your children are growing up when they stop asking you where

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/multi-edit-contacts-manager/id476148613?mt=8&;

database 7190 (20120602) __________

http://www.eset.com