I recently got an I Phone 4 s, and although I tried a number of the free and purchased voice apps like Vogel, Dictation, and others, I really like Siri, especially with the dictate button next to the space bar in notes, Messages, and most other apps. Siri certainly is not perfect, doesn't work all the time, but generally it's worked well for me, sometimes even in noisy restaurants.

On another subject, I think one would want at least the 32 gig I phone or perhaps 16 gig I phone, an 8 gig would be a little small for me, as for example, I'm using 13 gigs of memory currently. Of course, this is just my 2 cents.

Steve Robertson