Hi.  I'd love a way to manage notifications.  this can be done using the normal
facebook app but it's kind of difficult and sometimes with voice over it's hard
to land on the right notification. If notifications were handled similar to the
news feeds in voice book vo i think they would be much easier.

Not sure what do other listers think?

Blessings! Maria Joe and loving guide Karly.
Email/ I Message: &fb  bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
twitter: bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972

bubbygirl1...@gmail.com