I hope someone else chimes in here, but my help is a bit limited.  :)

My recommendation is to use an external hard drive or large enough USB drive.
Inside your my music folder, copy the entire iTunes folder over to the external
storage.  This iTunes folder should contain everything: music, apps, playlists,
etc.

This is where I need someone else to chime in.  My guess is you are going to
want to delete the default iTunes folder on the new machine, then paste your
old iTunes folder, but I'm not sure about this part. Some googling will help
you for sure.  :)

Good luck, last Summer I moved my iTunes library from a windows machine to a
Mac.
Traci
Sent by Macbook Air Mail