HI Anna. That's what I'm wondering about. I mis-spoke earlier yesterday; I've been having the issue since Saturday after downloading three books successfully with no problems whatsoever. I have about 3 GB space on my IPhone, so space isn't the issue for the books I'm downloading, which are 100 -200 MB. As I mentioned earlier, the only things Learning Ally could say was to check free space, perform reset, renew lease on WIFI connection, etc. I've tried each at least once, and what I'm thinking might be the issue is something with my router.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Also--any other lists for Learning Ally members where I could post this would be very helpful.

Chris.