From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 12:22 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Camera Questions

Hi, I didn't change any settings other than to tel l it to take only 5
pictures rather than infinite and it saved them to my camera roll by
default. So, I'm not sure what is different about yours.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?

On 6/6/2012 3:20 PM, Jane wrote:
> Yes, but apparently you have to select them and tell it to save.  I guess
it doesn't do it on its own.  I double-checkd and made sure I had the right
app. It's fun to play with.

> Jane
>
> .
>

> On Jun 6, 2012, at 2:27 PM, Raul A. Gallegos wrote:
>
>> Jane, the One Touch Camera app by default stores the pictures in the
normal camera roll.

>> --
>> Raul A. Gallegos
>> Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a
>> rock. - Will Rogers Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
>> Facebook: http://facebook.com/rgallegos74
>>
>> On 6/6/2012 2:24 PM, Jane wrote:
>>> I grabbed the free app that someone mentioned, the camera app that just
starts taking pictures as soon as you open it.  How do I get the pictures
from there to show up in the Photos app?  I want to put them on the
computer, or at least upload them to DropBox for the extra space, but I
can't seem to do it.

>>> Also, how do I access the settings?  It's confusing with all the clicks.
Somehow I managed to take 62 pics.