From: "Rahul Bajaj" <rahul.bajaj1...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 8:45 AM
Subject: Questions about Siri

Hi all,

I have a  question regarding Siri.
How can I change  Siri's replies to my queries from text to voice
Presently, whenever I ask a question to Siri, the reply comes in the
form of a text message which is read by VoiceOver.
So, how can I make Siri speak aloud her responses to my queries?

 And, secondly, whenever I ask a question to Siri, it says 'you said
blah blah' and then it gives its response.
So, what should I do to ensure that Siri directly answers my questions
without repeating what I said?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Rahul