Hi Raul and others,

I think people often ask the same questions over and over instead of
checking the archive because they may not be profficient enough on the
web to quickly find this information. I am not saying this is an
excuse, anybody who is afraid to look for something in the archives
which he or she knows has most likely been discussed should maybe
consider taking the time to learn. In this case I had also immediately
replied to both Jane and Debbie directly with instructions on how to
simply log on to the Viphone list site, go to "Edit my Membership" and
select the "No email" radio button, then press "Save these settings",
I even provided the appropriate shortcuts which are common to most
screenreaders like "r" for the radio button and "b" to find the "save
these settings" button. I didn't post this because I didn't think I
needed to add to the list traffic with this, Esther's method is more
general as it applies to all google groups and I don't answer people's
questions in order to solicit their gratitude, but I never had even
just a brief acknoledgement from either Jane or Debbie that they
received my message and were able to achieve what they wanted based on
my instructions. All I can say is that it's probably good that I am
not a Moderator, you guys are more forgiving when it comes to all
these "Thanks", "What does this app do" and so on posts. I know there
are new people joining constantly, but as the list matures and as the
archive topics grow so should its content. I also have a busy schedule
and being a digest subscriber another pet peeve of mine is the fact
that sometimes you have literally pages and pages of old messages in a
reply because people don't bother pressing "Control+A and "Delete"
before they reply so that all of these old messages are cleared out.