Hi.

the rent button showed up in the high definition then there was a link that
said something like available in standard definition.  the buy button showed up
when this link was clicked.  Looks like the high definition  isn't available
for purchase.

thanks for your help.

Blessings! Maria Joe and loving guide Karly.
Email/ I Message: &fb  bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
twitter: bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972

bubbygirl1...@gmail.com