I am confident that VoiceOver will be integrated as much as possible into the new Maps app. I'm also hopeful that VoiceOver will fully integrate with Assisted Touch and Zoom. What isn't so clear is the new Guided Access feature. All Apple can reveal to us is it will restrict touch input and is designed for those particularly with learning difficulties.