Hi all,

I often get really confused when I try to edit the text that I've typed.
For example, when I want to edit a text message, I swipe down with one
finger and VO reads the text character by character.
Now, if I want to delete a character, I double tap  the  delete button.
So, sometimes the character that VO last spoke gets deleted and at
other times the character which was immediately before the character
that VO last spoke gets deleted.
So, how exactly does this work?
Let's say I've made a spelling mistake and have written my name as R A
H O U L instead of R A H U L.
So, where should I press the delete button to delete the O?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best,
Rahul