All,

A while back there was a discussion of the Paprika app for the iPhone/iPod,
iPad, and there is also a version for the Mac. I worked with the devs to
address some accessibility issues with the iOS versions. I am thrilled to
report that both apps are fully accessible. If you are looking for a very
flexible, fully-featured recipe and meal planning app, and want to have the
ability to sync recipes, meal plans, and grocery lists across all devices, then
you will want to purchase Paprika.
I really have to throw my support behind these devs because when I approached
them and provided information about VoiceOver etc. Christine (one of the devs)
really took it upon herself to learn VoiceOver. We kept in touch and she asked
a lot of questions and really was interested in learning more than just how to
label buttons etc. To say the support is excellent would be an understatement.
I have worked with a number of devs who have done a lot to make their apps
accessible and I am sure many of you have as well. However, when a dev really
digs in and even starts looking at changing APIs and so forth in order to
ensure accessibility says a lot, In fact they are also working hard to make the
Mac version of their app just as accessible.
Here are links to both iOS versions. Yes there are two different versions and
considering the layout I can understand why they elected to go with two
separate versions.

Paprika Recipe Manager app for iPhone/iPod,
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/paprika-recipe-manager-for/id406732590?mt=8

Paprika Recipe Manager for iPad,
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/paprika-recipe-manager-get/id392408028?mt=8

If you do purchase either or both apps I would like to hear your thoughts.