From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Anthony Vece
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 2:58 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: stereo recording (was Recorder suggestions)

Hi FI;

I don't think this is the type of recording I had in mind.
Let me explain further.

The ootunes app records what it hears automatically.
I don't believe it uses a mic because the recording quality is too good.

In other words I would like to record music that is being played on my
iPhone 4S.

I hope my explanation was precise.

Anthony

Sent from my Verizon iPhone!