  From: Brett
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 1:10 AM
  Subject: Re: labeling an icon

  Hi,

  To label an icon, do a two finger double tap and hold until you hear an
ascending tone. Then keeping your two fingers still on the screen, slide them
upwards, until you get an edit field pop up. This is where you type the label
you want. Note, you May first have to delete the original labels text.

  Hope this helps,

  Sent from Brett's iPhone