To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: temporarily stopping posts

Thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I just read last year 4,153,237 people got married. I don't want to start any trouble, but shouldn't that be an even number?
Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rgallegos74

On 6/18/2012 7:51 PM, Martin Nelson wrote:
Hello, Raul: thank you; my problem is that I don't know how to get to
those choices. It seems to me that before at the end of a message there
was a link that would take you there, but I don't find that now.
Help, please!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos"
<r...@raulgallegos.com>