you use windows speech eg jaws nvda or what ever u use normally on windows. its no different.
On 6/18/2012 1:19 PM, Carol Pearson wrote:
So you can actually install Windows onto a Mac computer? Do you use VO when under Windows, or have to use Windows capable speech?

Thanks for everyone's answers so far.  I am reading with interest.

Sorry for the questions but I am genuinely interested and need to buy within the next few months, I would think.

Carol P
---- Original Message ----
From: "Scott Howell" <scottn3...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: THINKING ABOUT A MAC!

Hi Carol,

Well I use a Mac for nearly everything. THe only time I
use WIndows is on a VM at work and mainly because I need
to ensure 100% compatibility for Microsoft Word. If
Microsoft would get its thumb out and make the Office
suite accessible I might not need Windows at all.
However, with that said I consider myself to be very
efficient using the Mac, but then I also have a good
number of years experience. Therefore, if you are willing
to accept that there will be a learning curve and you are
prepared to put the time in, then you will do just fine.
Remember the effort it took to master the world of iOS.
:)
THe best thing is you can always have both with the Mac.
You can run the Mac and WIndows for things that you
really cannot live without. Hey you can even run Linux on
that VM if yo like. :)