I like all those too, but am quickly getting addicted to the baby adopter games
and the little girl magic one and the orange tree all made by the same company
and apparently they are working on accessibility they are also on apple vis.
the company is called x2line

Maria Chapman
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." -
Mahatma Gandhi