This is one of my favorite apps.  I will definitely pay the $1.99 to
continue to have full use of the app.  At this point, I only go on the
Facebook app to clear notifications and to look at groups.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Laura ann Grymes, LMT
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 11:24 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Voicebook VO Notice

when you download the app its free and has full function of being able to
read and comment to post and post comments and so on.

after 30 days you can pay $1.99 to continue to be able to post and make
comments and have other active abilities.

Free you can  read post and your newsfeed.
So free after 30 days is just ability to read not post or comment.

I highly encourage the $1.99 purchase to help support the developer's hard
work and commitment to accessibility and adding new features.
to read you swipe up or down.
to bring up a menu double tap on any post to see choices.
if you want to interact with a specific post be on it when you double tap
and bring up a menu.
then you can choose to like, comment and so on or choose to post which would
be you posting a status from

I am still learning and playing with it but so far really enjoy the app.
Laura Ann