From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Daniel Miller
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 8:58 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: OT: Why Did Apple Create VoiceOver?

Hi,

I completely agree here. Just look at other companies, Microsoft for
example, a company that claims all their products are accessible to persons
with disibilities. That statement couldn't be any more wrong. I myself would
much rather pay a premium for an apple product with accessibility built in
out of the box, as opposed to paying the same price for another screen
access solution, on top of a PC with Windows.
Yes, VO isn't perfect, but it's leaps and bounds over what other companies
like Freedom scientific and GW Micro could ever dream of creating.
I'm sorry if my post strayed off topic, I just can't help but admit I'm also
a fanboy and an Apple geek.

P.S.: I can't wait to see them try to make Windows RT accessible on tablets.