Hi, all,

I'm a bit confused by the process of adding the "read later" bookmarklet in
Instapaper. First of all, when the instructions mention first pressing X to
clear the UrL text while editing the bookmark then specify pasting, I'm not
sure that the original URL is not pasted  again. Apparently, a designated
bookmarklet is supposed to show, but there is only a URL, I am not sure how to
add a page the the bookmarklet after that, since, when I go to the Instapaper
entry in Bookmarks, it just shows the instructions page.

I know this sounds confusing, but if anyone has done this successfully, please
let me know how it was done.

Thanks,
Teresa

"Everything is interesting if you go into it deeply enough."--Richard P. Feynman