Hi, I highly recommend iTreadmill. I use it all the time to walk outside or on the treadmill. It doesn't use gps and it's very accurate once you set it to your height and weight. If you check the list archives, you will find past discussions about this great app.

Good luck.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
That awkward moment when you think you can't open your car door because it is frozen shut. then you realize you never unlocked it in the first place!