Hi,

The biggest difference on the Mac is no busys.  Not a one.  Never.  It also
feels a bit snappier when browsing.  Their are some accessibility issues with
chrome on the Mac though.  The biggest one for me being, You can't jump to
elements such as buttons, links, and pop up menus contained in tables with the
rotor, item chooser or, Voiceover commands.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info