Raul,

You accidentally typed your message body in the subject field. *smile*
Just thought I'd let you know.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 8:25 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Audio books - was G hello. It is my understanding that if you buy
audiobooks from Apple or iTunes, even though they are from audible.com, you
can only buy them once. After that, you would have to buy them again if you
don't have them backed up. It is your

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Sent from my brain

On Jun 29, 2012, at 1:25 PM, sen...@gmail.com wrote:

> I used to love Apple. But after we lost Steve, it seems Apple has gone
greedy! Not happy to be the worlds largest and richest company, they have
started cheating! Pity. Why do they have to resort to this when they have
millions who will gladly part with their hard earned bucks?
> I purchase an audio book. After that, my iphone fell into a swimming pool.
I bought a new one. When I pride to restore the audio books I had purchased
earlier onto my new phone, they wanted to charge me again! Many phone calls
and emails later, the issue is still unresolved! I have the store receipts
and have paid with my card. But Apple has amnesia. They keep sending me from
pillar to post.  i just cannot get my audio books back. I have paid for
them. I   am at my wits end. Why are my paid purchases being denied us.
> I wonder how many others like me keep silent and just pay again. Buy
peace.
> Shame Apple! One rotten apple is probably spoiling the rest.
> Help! Get me any other accessible phone. At least Talks never cheated us.
:(  Please.