Liz,

The Omni Group has stated they would be working on accessibility, but like with
most developers I think it depends on demand. Please if you are at all
interested in any of the Omni Group products such as:
(1) Omni Focus,
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/omnifocus-for-ipad/id383804552?mt=8
or
(2) Omni Plan, http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/omniplan/id459271912?mt=8

Please drop them a note and let them know you are interested in their products
and you would like them to consider making their apps more accessible.
They even have apps such as Omni Outliner,
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/omnioutliner/id430118869?mt=8 that may be useful
when putting a project together.

hth