Hi,

sure.

on the page that shows the different parts, run your finger down the center of
the screen until you get to the corrupt download.  Now, lift your finger right
over that section of the screen.  Now, turn off VO.  Place the finger back
down, and swipe to the left or right, its up to you.  Turn back on VO.  There
should be a remove from device button on the page to delete that part now.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore