From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 10:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: updating apps

Hello Rebecca. It is not too difficult to update your apps from iTunes.
Here's how you do it.

First off, you do not need the phone plugged in to update the apps that are
downloaded into iTunes. The updated apps will install onto your iPhone the
next time you sync. So first fire up iTunes and then in the Treeview section
up or down arrow until you reach the apps section. Now tap a couple of times
until you get to the check for updates button. Press the spacebar on the
check for updates button. As soon as you press the update button or rather
the check for updates button, you are moved to the app store section of
iTunes. Press the F6 button and you will be taken to the webpage area of the
iTunes Store. This will load of the list of apps which need updating. Near
the top of the page there is an update all apps link. Cress enter if you
want to update all apps at once. Otherwise you can update each up
individually by pressing tab and pressing enter on the individual app that
you want to update. Whether you choose to update all apps or to update one
individual one, you will be prompted for your iTunes password. Type this in
and press enter. If any apps have mature content, you will be warned about
this and must press okay to continue. This is a good way to keep all of your
apps updated whether they are installed on your phone or not. When you
synchronize your phone with the computer, the apps that are on your phone
which need updating will automatically be updated.

That's all there is to it. I hope this helps.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Sent from my brain