Hi Raul

        Like you, Voxie was the first recorder I used, that is after the free
voice recorder.  I liked it a lot but found it very difficult to organize my
many recordings.

I'm curious, have you used List Recorder?  Once I started using that I never
looked back.  It is completely voice over friendly designed for the visually
impaired from the ground up and the organizational capabilities and recording
options are extensive.  It even has extensive note taking capability.  As a
professional working in a fast paced job I'd be lost without it!

I have often thought that if I had only had List Recorder when a college
student I would have truly improved my experience both with time efficiency and
accurate information.
So I'm  curious to know if you have tried it?
By the way, I really hope you get your power back soon.  I miss the tag lines
from your PC posts!  But, it is amazing how well your iPhone is filling in.

Best.

Eric Caron