Hello,
Thanks for your response that clears up some of my concerns. I have developed a springboard problem which is giving me safe mode. My carrier is verizon. When I get this immediate problem corrected I will work on this again. I also have an att account would one be better than the other?
Thanks again
-----Original Message----- From: Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 11:47 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Using GV Phone Extension - Was Jailbreaking

Hi, first off, who is your cell carrier? Also, do you have any sort of
unlimited mobile calling plan and/or an a-list or favorite numbers list
where the calls to the numbers are unlimited? Second, in the dial rules
app, you just type the number rule you want to not go through the
extension. So, for example if I always want a call to my home to not go
through Google Voice, I enter my home phone in there.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
IRS: We've got what it takes to take what you've got.