I just started using this last week. I have had Dropbox on my phone for a long
time and use it with an editor program Elements. My Dropbox folder has an
Elements folder, and I can access files and folders either by opening Elements
or opening Dropbox and then the Elements folder.

When I ask Dropvox to save files in the Elements folder, in a subfolder I named
Recordings, I can only access those saved files by going through Dropbox,
Elements and then Recordings. If I just open Elements and then the Recordings
folder, no files show up in there.

Any suggestions will be most appreciated. I would like to eliminate the extra
steps to get to my saved recordings.

One quick additional question re: Dropvox is what time limit is there on
recordings?

Many thanks and a great weekend! (I suppose everyone has weekends...)

Eric

Telephone: (614)522-9725
Skype: sseric57