What is 4 square?

----- Original Message -----
From: Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 18:54:50 -0500
Subject: Re: plain old dialing phone question and Four Square

You get points and badges for different check ins to make using
FourSquare a bit more fun, like if you want to compete with your friends
a bit.

On 07/07/12 18:26, Regina Alvarado wrote:
When I dial a number and have to put in an extension or 1 for this, 2 for that, VO is talking very loudly and the buttons on the phone are almost silent. How can I set my phone up so I can hear the numbers louder?

Another question. I have downloaded Four Square . What does it mean that when I check in somewhere I get points? Can I get an address from the app and if so how? If not, is there an app I can use to be able to get phone numbers and addresses? Thanks for any help on these things!

Reggie

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail