You betcha. Any further help, please let me know email newsandtraf...@aol.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Regina Alvarado" <reggie.alvar...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 15:38
Subject: RE: Weather alerts on your phone

Thanks a bunch Sean Paul.
Reggie

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sean Paul
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 3:37 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Scott:
I'm inclosing a link to Weather Alert USA at the bottom of this here email.
Regina:
Yes if you turn your phone in to portrait mode whilst the current conditions

are being displayed, Weather Alert USA will display pollen counts as well as

much more current information with regards to current conditions. Such as
sun rise, sun set, moon rise, etc. The link to Weather Alert USA is as
follows.
itunes.apple.com/us/app/weather-alert-usa/id314502416?mt=8
----- Original Message ----- From: "Regina Alvarado" <reggie.alvar...@gmail.com>