From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Esther
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 7:00 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Learning Ally app free

Hi Danny,

The Learning Ally Audio app requires you to have a current membership to use
the app, and as far as I know, these memberships are only good for residents
of the U.S.  So this app is only available in the U.S. App Store.  I posted
a comment about this at the AppleVis web site.  I din't know that this was a
permanent price drop, so thanks to Paul for this information.  And to
supplement Laura Ann's announcement information, here's the link to the
Learning Ally Audio app in the U.S. iTunes App Store:
. Learning Ally Audio by Learning Ally (now free, used to be $19.99;
requires a current Learning Ally membership to use)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/learning-ally-audio/id418888450?mt=8

When you launch the app, you'll be prompted for your Learning Ally login, or
else taken to a web site with information on how to join ($99.99/year).

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther