From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Amy Billman
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 3:07 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: SpeedDots Otter Box Defender Question

Dianne,
Even the OtterBox cases can get gunky. A little Windex on a paper towel or
even an alcohol wipe can work wonders!
They don't damage the case or any tactile screen protector/s, and you don't
need a lot of it. I've also personally used Clorox wipes if that's what I've
got nearby.

Amy Billman
Check out my company for your screen protector and phone accessory needs!
SpeedDots: the makers of the tactile screen protector
http://www.SpeedDots.com Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/SpeedDots
Like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/SpeedDots