has anyone created anything similar for vo users? For example, What do I do when vo becomes sluggish? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
To: "ViPhone Users List" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 10:09 PM
Subject: how to deal with iPhone troubles

Hi all. The recent discussion of resetting the iPhone by the so-called 6-press of the sleep/wake button prompted me to look around the net to see if this has any merit. I couldn't find any documentation, blog posts, or wiki entries which suggest this as an acceptable way of resetting your phone. So, as me and others have suggested, if you want to reset your phone by making it crash, go right ahead. The following link gives some common problems and common solutions to try if you have trouble. The document is a bit outdated, but I think most things still apply. And guess what, I didn't find that the posted suggested crashing your phone to reset it. <smile>.

http://farend.net/gadgets/top-10-iphone-annoyances-and-how-to-fix-them/

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Stupidity got me into this mess - I don't see why it can't get me out.