Hi,

As many, I love the dictation feature on my iPhone 4S, and I'm using it now.
However, one problem I'm frequently experiencing is that the speech to text
does not recognise how to spell my name accurately. I am in my own contacts, so
I don't really understand why it keeps putting the vowels in the wrong place. I
know it's probably to do with pronunciation, and I guess I need to work out how
it wants me to pronounce my name so that it will put it in correctly, however
it is my name and I pronounce it how I pronounce it. :)
Is there a way of teaching it how I wanted to write it? Is there a way of
making it take it from my address book correctly?

I guess I will just have to write out manually if not, but the thing is, I keep
forgetting, and I keep forgetting to check the spelling, because it sounds
right-ish, so it keeps sending them with incorrect spelling because I have
forgotten to correct it. :)
Should I try to  spell it out letter by letter four example?
Thanks

Kirsten