Hi.  I'm already logged in to game centre as i play hanging but yes I do
believe the game works anyway.  to get some cute sounds double tap your babies
image either tripple or double tap.  speaking of which i had better see to mine.

Blessings! Maria Joe and loving guide Karly.
Email/ I Message: &fb  bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
twitter: bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972

bubbygirl1...@gmail.com