From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Carol Pearson
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 4:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: ANYONE TRIED FORCING FLEKSY INTO LANDSCAPE?

Esther,

I took it to mean that this option would force Fleksy to go into landscape
regardless of the fact your phone was locked to portrait.  Have I
misunderstood the setting?

I'm thinking of giving it another go anyway before making a final decision
as to whether I think there's a problem because I know I can screw up and
want to be sure of my facts before saying so.

Carol P