Hi Fanus,

    It may have been the Doxie Go product that you are remembering.I donn't
know anyone who has used this with Prizmo yet, but it does look hopeful. It is,
however, only a single page scanner. So, were your needs to include the
scanning of books, they would need to be dismantled before scanning. Perhaps,
for students, say, this would be a viable option though. For letters etc I
imagine this would do the trick and for handouts etc it should work well. I
would love to hear from anyone who has bought one of these and tried it out.

    Meanwhile, another, much cheaper option is right now in production, to wit:
The Scan Box. This is a simple, foldable, box with battery powered lights to
ensure "perfect" scans regardless of ambient lighting. This will cost, approx,
25 Euros, but don't quote me on that. This may well give us a solution to the
scanning question, lightweight, portable, small when folded and cheap. Watch
this space! Ah! I think the Doxie Go Scanner costs about 150/200 Euros, but not
sure about that.

    Slainte, Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone