On your mail boxes screen, click on your account down in the Accounts
section. The heading at the top is Mail Boxes followed by In Boxes and
the list of my email accounts. Below that is the heading "Accounts" and
the list of my accounts. If I click on say "Google" in this section, I
get the list of all of my folders on my Gmail account.

On 17/07/12 08:09, k7rx...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a 4S and was on vacation last week.  I did not have delete set
> for my gmail account, only my Comcast account and when I had a message
> from this group my only choice was to move it to the trash folder.
> However, I cannot find the trash folder anywhere.  Can someone on the
> list tell me how to find my list of folders within the mail app so I can
> empty this one and find out what others are there other than inboxes?
>
> Thanks very much.
>

> Kevin :)
> Amateur Radio:  K7RX

Christopher (CJ)