Hello Jen, I've pasted a recent message below which gives instructions on how to change what you want. Did you give these things a try? If you still can't make the change, write me privately and I'll change it for you. The message follows.

--begin--
Hello Jana and others, just so you know, Esther recently posted a message on how to do this. I've pasted her message below. For anyone who is reading this, please save this message even if you don't think you will ever use it. That way when you do need it even though you weren't sure, you will have it, <smile>. The nice thing is this method works for all Google Groups.

Hi Daniel and Others,

On Jul 4, 2012, Daniel McGee wrote:

> Hi all, subject explains it all.
> Can anyone tell me how to do this either by the actual website or creating a new message with the appropriate command and of course tell me how to undo it so I can get back to getting messages again. Just want to know the procedure in case for example I went on holiday and didn't want to get mail for the duration of my absence.

I'm pasting in the reply I gave Teresa three months ago about how to change all membership options, including your mail preferences, nickname, and the email address you want to use for receiving list subscriptions for all mailing lists that you subscribe to via Google Groups. This and related questions have come up frequently enough of late to warrant a full post, but I personally use the search facility of the Mail Archive site to find these and other answers, including my own previous posts. I'm cc'ing this post to the viphone list, since it has the information on changing email subscription options, too.

The mail-archive page for groups that are archived there is simply the posting address appended to the "www.mail-archive.com" address, so for macvisionaries the URL is:
http://mail-archve.com/macvisionar...@googlegroups.com
and for the viphone list the URL is:
http://mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com

I also use these web pages to read the list contents if I am traveling. If I am using an iOS device, I can type my search term in to the text box and press enter to find results, and then copy the URL of the relevant post to an email reply. If I am at my computer, I can read up and down the threads with access key combinations (Control-n for next message and Control-p for previous message in Safari on a Mac; for other browsers and platforms substitute the appropriate access key prefix -- such as Alt-n and Alt-p for Internet Explorer, or I think it is Alt-Shift-n and Alt-Shift-p for Firefox, etc.)

Instructions on changing membership options follow:

Begin forwarded message: